Step by step guide for installing the REX Trial via AppSource.
(Voor Nederlands, klik rechtsboven op het vlaggetje om van taal te switchen)
You have succesfully started the installation process for the REX trial. Below you can find the steps you have to take to fully complete the installation.
1. Go to the Dynamics 365 environment you wish to use the REX Trial license in. This has to be the same environment as you have filled in below before you were directed to this page.
2. After logging in to you Dynamics environment, click on the squares on the left top of your screen to open the drop down menu.
2. In this menu, click on the “admin” icon.
3. If the office admin center is opened, click on the Admin icon and in the drop down menu click on “Dynamics 365”.
4. Here you can select the Dynamics 365 environment you wish to use for the REX trial and click on “Solution” on the bottom right.
5. The installed and yet to install solutions for this enviroment will show up in an overview. The solution “REX Dynamics” is directly visible most of the times, but if there are multiple solutions in your environment it may end up on a second or subsequent page.
Select the REX solution and click on “install”.
6. Lastly, you have to accept the service conditions.
7. As you can see on the printscreen below, REX is being installed after accepting the conditions. This process can take up to 30 minutes, after which it can be found and managed under Settings > Solutions.